AFASI confiscated Wildlife Center
Feeding, providing medical care, sterilizing street cats and dogs
How to Volunteer
We are looking for serious, enthusiastic, responsible and reliable volunteers that can help us with our ongoing projects.
We are an all volunteer NGO, so we don't have funds for paid work opportunities and we rely only in donations of materials or money to do our work abroad.
If you want to volunteer, please tell us the following in a brief manner:
1) Your full name, address, city, state/province, country. email and phone number
2) What qualifications and skills can you bring to our NGO?
3) What languages do you speak or read?
4) Tell us about your work and what you do, and past jobs
5) Why do you would like to become a volunteer with IAFAF?
6) Do you have any experience volunteering for an animal welfare
NGO or other type of NGO? YES or NO. Explain.
7) Please, tell us in only a paragraph more relevant information about you
8) Send us the contact information of 2 references, who they are (NGO's, companies, school), and since when they know you.
No more than 300 words
Please, send that information to: